Blogging Ideas for 2020
So, 2020 is here. Happy updated-copyright-notice! While I need to republish my website because of just that, why not think about what to write in the new year? Here are some ideas of what I may spent an article on:
- Adobe Analytics. Obvious choice, topics may be:
- Starting tips, explanations and tutorials. Give some definitions and examples for people starting with Adobe Analytics, explaining Dimensions and Metrics, props vs. eVars, interfaces, etc.
- Use case examples. Show how to analyze the user journey in Analytics and what to consider.
- Integration examples. Talk about how to integrate Analytics to get the most value with some Open Source tools for Realtime and Big Data stuff or Classifications.
- Admin tasks. User management considerations, setting up different things.
- Analytics analytics. Monitoring your adoption by looking at Analytics logfiles.
- Expert level stuff. Get into details about how props and eVars work internally, how time spent is calculated, etc.
- Adobe Experience Cloud. Been doing a lot of EC integration lately, so why not write about:
- A4T. What is Analytics for Target, how is it set up and validated.
- Experience Cloud ID Service. What is it used for and how do we implement it. Also how Analytics uses different IDs.
- Launch. Examples for Websites and Apps.
- Adobe Target. Should maybe be higher up on the list, but is harder to abstract:
- Setup. How to implement it with Launch on Websites and Apps.
- Testing strategy. Manage testing efforts and get an overview about what is happening and when.
- Integrations. Show A4T, Segment Publishing, etc.
- Microsoft Power BI. A new contestant! Some helpful stories about:
- Basic Concepts. Explain some of the peculiarities of the tool and how it works.
- Setup. Get it ready and set.
- Integrations and Architecture. How to actually build things with your data.
- Elasticsearch, NiFi, Grafana, Kibana. Backbone of most of the things I’ve built:
- Architecture and Use cases. Show how it can be used, especially with the other tools mentioned above.
- News from Adobe Summit. Not so much a list of news but what excites me the most.
- Some fun with Data Science, Big Data, Predictive Analytics, etc.
- Culture, Leadership, Strategy, Data Drivenness, etc.
Well, that escalated a bit. At least there is no shortage on topics. Let me know if there is something else you would like to read about!
German Analyst and Data Scientist working in and writing about (Web) Analytics and Online Marketing Tech.
2021&2022 Adobe Analytics Champion